You are looking at results from northeasthealthline.ca.
To find services in another area, enter a different postal code or city in the Find Services link above this message.
Respite Care for Children
Respite care offers temporary, substitute living arrangements or special care in the home for children with disabilities in order to provide a brief period of relief or rest (usually more than twenty-four hours) for the family members, guardians or other people who are their regular caregivers.
See In-Home Nursing and In-Home Personal Support for programs that offer the services of substitute caregivers who provide respite care in the individual's own home. See also Community Care Access Centres and Hospice Care.
- Canadian Shield Health Care Services - Sudbury
- Child and Community Resources (CCR) - Sudbury Branch
- Children's Community Network (CCN)
- Children's Community Network (CCN) - Espanola
- Children's Community Network (CCN) - Little Current
- Children's Community Network (CCN) - Sudbury and Sudbury East
- Circle of Care - Sudbury
- Community Living - Parry Sound - Respite Services
- ParaMed - Sudbury
- Sudbury-East Seniors Support - Noelville - Respite Services
- THRIVE Child Development Centre - Elliot Lake
- Total Nursing Care - Sudbury
- Universal Medical Centre - Greater Sudbury - Home Care - Non Medical Services - Respite Care