You are looking at results from centralwesthealthline.ca.
To find services in another area, enter a different postal code or city in the Find Services link above this message.
Respite Care for Children
Respite care offers temporary, substitute living arrangements or special care in the home for children with disabilities in order to provide a brief period of relief or rest (usually more than twenty-four hours) for the family members, guardians or other people who are their regular caregivers.
See In-Home Nursing and In-Home Personal Support for programs that offer the services of substitute caregivers who provide respite care in the individual's own home. See also Community Care Access Centres and Hospice Care.
- Child Development Resource Connection Peel - Special Needs Information Peel
- Community Living Mississauga
- ErinoakKids - Centre for Treatment and Development
- Ontario. Ministry of Children and Youth Services - Mississauga - Central Region - Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities / Special Services At Home
- Peel Children's Centre - Children’s Mental Health Respite Services of Peel
- Peel Children's Centre - Volunteer Services
- Peel Respite Services
Services located outside centralwesthealthline.ca, but serve the area.
- Ask4Care Support Sevices - Toronto
- Bartimaeus - Simcoe County - Mobile service
- Belwood Lodge and Camp
- CanDo Support Services
- Central West Specialized Developmental Services
- Central West Specialized Developmental Services - Respite Services
- Christian Horizons - South District Office
- Jessie's -- The June Callwood Centre for Young Women - Respite Care Program
- Meridian Home Care Services
- ParaMed Home Health Care - Oakville Office
- Parents of Technologically Dependent Children of Ontario - Kids Country Club
- Safehaven Project for Community Living
- VHA Home HealthCare