You are looking at results from centralwesthealthline.ca.
To find services in another area, enter a different postal code or city in the Find Services link above this message.
Long-Term Care Homes
Long-term care homes are subsidized facilities that provide nursing and personal care to individuals who are no longer able to live independently in the community. Many long-term care homes also offer short term respite care. Long-term care homes are also known as homes for the aged or nursing homes.
Information about and admission to long-term care homes is provided by the Community Care Access Centre.
Services located outside centralwesthealthline.ca, but serve the area.
- Belmont House
- Bendale Acres - Long-Term Care Home
- Deerwood Creek Care Community
- Fairview Nursing Home
- Labdara Lithuanian Nursing Home
- McCall Centre For Continuing Care
- Norwood Long Term Care Facility
- O'Neill Centre
- Ontario. Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care - Long-Term Care ACTION Line
- Ontario. Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care - Reports on Long-Term Care Homes
- Rekai Centres - Sherbourne Place
- University Health Network - Toronto Rehabilitation Institute - Lakeside Long-Term Care Centre
- Wesburn Manor
- West Park Healthcare Centre - Long Term Care Centre