You are looking at results from northeasthealthline.ca.
To find services in another area, enter a different postal code or city in the Find Services link above this message.
Respite Care for Adults
Respite care offers temporary, substitute living arrangements or special care in the home for adults with disabilities in order to provide a brief period of relief or rest (usually more than twenty-four hours) for the family members, guardians or other people who are their regular caregivers.
See In-Home Nursing and In-Home Personal Support for programs that offer the services of substitute caregivers who provide respite care in the individual's own home.
Short-stay programs are offered by some Long-Term Care Homes and Retirement Homes for adults living in the community with long-term care needs and/or who require care when recovering or stabilizing. Admission to these short-stay programs is through Community Care Access Centres. A few long-term care homes offer private short-stay respite care. Apply directly to the residential home.
- Bayshore Home Health Care - Sault Ste Marie
- Community Living Algoma - Adult Supports - Sault Ste Marie
- Community Living Algoma - East Algoma - Adult Supports - Elliot Lake
- Community Living Algoma - North Algoma - Adult Supports - Hornepayne
- Community Living Algoma - North Algoma - Adult Supports - Wawa
- Mamaweswen North Shore Tribal Council - N'Mninoeyaa Aboriginal Health Access Centre
- Serpent River First Nation - Cutler - Geka Wigwam Seniors Lodge - Home and Community Care Program - Respite Care
- Canadian Shield Health Care Services - Sudbury
- Christian Horizons - North District Office - Sudbury Westmount Day Program
- Community Living Espanola
- Community Living Manitoulin
- ICAN - Independence Centre and Network - Sudbury - Donato House - Respite Program
- ICAN - Independence Centre and Network - Sudbury - Post Stroke Transitional Care Program
- M'Chigeeng First Nation - Health Services - Wellness Centre
- Maison McCulloch Hospice - Visiting Hospice Services
- ParaMed - Sudbury
- Services de santé de Chapleau Health Services - Turning Point Décisif - Community Support Services - Respite Care at Home
- Sudbury Developmental Services
- Sudbury Developmental Services - Centre Base Respite
- Sudbury-East Seniors Support - Noelville - Respite Services
- Total Nursing Care - Sudbury
- Transitional Home Health and Transition House - Short term living Accommodations at Transition House - Sudbury
- Universal Medical Centre - Greater Sudbury - Home Care - Non Medical Services - Respite Care
- VON Victorian Order of Nurses - North East District - Greater Sudbury - Adult Day Program
- VON Victorian Order of Nurses - North East District - Greater Sudbury - Respite
- Zhiibaahaasing First Nation - Health Centre - Home and Community Care - Respite Care
- CarePartners - North Bay - Respite
- Cassellholme, East Nipissing District Home for the Aged (The) - North Bay - Community Support Services - Caregiver Respite Program
- Community Living Mattawa - Passport Program
- Community Living North Bay - Respite services
- Near North Palliative Care Network - Nipissing and Parry Sound - Respite
- Nipissing First Nation - Health Services - Home and Community Care Program - Respite Care
- Temagami First Nation - Doreen Potts Health Centre - Home and Community Care - Respite