You are looking at results from northeasthealthline.ca.
To find services in another area, enter a different postal code or city in the Find Services link above this message.
Bereavement programs provide emotional support, problem-solving assistance, information and guidance for people who have recently lost a loved one. Included are counselling programs and mutual support groups for widows and widowers, children who have lost a parent, parents who have lost a child, and other people who are grieving.
- Betty Ann McPherson Psychotherapy and Counselling Services - Sudbury
- Carol Boyd Psychotherapy and Counselling Services - Sudbury
- Hospice West Parry Sound
- Maison McCulloch Hospice - Shared-Care Team
- Maison McCulloch Hospice - Supportive Care and Grief Services
- Maison McCulloch Hospice - Visiting Hospice Services