You are looking at results from centralwesthealthline.ca.
To find services in another area, enter a different postal code or city in the Find Services link above this message.
Bereavement programs provide emotional support, problem-solving assistance, information and guidance for people who have recently lost a loved one. Included are counselling programs and mutual support groups for widows and widowers, children who have lost a parent, parents who have lost a child, and other people who are grieving.
Services located outside centralwesthealthline.ca, but serve the area.
- Bereaved Families of Ontario - Halton/Peel - Centre for Grief and Healing
- Carefirst Seniors and Community Services Association - Social Work
- Carefirst Seniors and Community Services Association - South Toronto Office/Helena Lam Community Services Centre
- COPING Program - Streetsville
- Dorothy Ley Hospice (The)
- Heart House Hospice
- Hospice Toronto
- Jewish Family & Child - Gordon S Wolfe Downtown Branch
- Lighthouse Program for Grieving Children
- Sunnybrook Pregnancy and Infant Loss Network
- Survivor Support Program
- Threads of Life - Association for Workplace Tragedy Family Support