You are looking at results from northeasthealthline.ca.
To find services in another area, enter a different postal code or city in the Find Services link above this message.
Residential facilities are designed to enable retired individuals and other elderly people to have a form of independent living, while sharing common interests and access to supportive services.
Retirement residence costs vary and not all services may be included in the basic cost. Some retirement residences offer short stay programs when space permits. The Ontario Retirement Communities Association (ORCA) is a voluntary, non-profit association that accredits retirement residences in Ontario.
Under the Retirement Homes Act, 2010, (Act) businesses meeting the definition of “retirement home” in the Act now require a licence to operate in Ontario. For more information on retirement home regulations visit the Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority.
- Chartwell Collegiate Heights Retirement Residence - Sault Ste Marie
- Great Northern Retirement Home - Sault Ste Marie
- Hillside Park Retirement Residence - Elliot Lake
- Huron Lodge - Elliot Lake
- Light Haven Home - Bruce Mines
- Pathways Retirement Residence - Sault Ste Marie
- Serpent River First Nation - Cutler - Geka Wigwam Seniors Lodge
- Autumnwood Mature Lifestyle Communities - Sudbury - Amberwood Suites - Sudbury South End
- Autumnwood Mature Lifestyle Communities - Sudbury - Red Oak Villa - Downtown Sudbury
- Chartwell Meadowbrook Retirement Community - Lively
- Golden Years Retirement Home - Val Caron
- Lasalle Residence - Sudbury
- Palambro Palace Retirement Residence - Sudbury
- Southwind Retirement Residence - Sudbury
- Walford (The) - Sudbury
- Walford on the Park (The) - Copper Cliff
- Westmount Retirement Residence (The) - Sudbury