You are looking at results from centralwesthealthline.ca.
To find services in another area, enter a different postal code or city in the Find Services link above this message.
Residential facilities are designed to enable retired individuals and other elderly people to have a form of independent living, while sharing common interests and access to supportive services.
Retirement residence costs vary and not all services may be included in the basic cost. Some retirement residences offer short stay programs when space permits. The Ontario Retirement Communities Association (ORCA) is a voluntary, non-profit association that accredits retirement residences in Ontario.
Under the Retirement Homes Act, 2010, (Act) businesses meeting the definition of “retirement home” in the Act now require a licence to operate in Ontario. For more information on retirement home regulations visit the Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority.
Services located outside centralwesthealthline.ca, but serve the area.
- Amica at Bayview Gardens - Retirement Residence
- Amica Mature Lifestyles - Amica at City Centre
- Chartwell Oakville Retirement Residence
- Delmanor Prince Edward
- Dom Lipa Slovenian Linden Foundation - Etobicoke - Retirement Residence
- Ontario Retirement Communities Association
- Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority
- Revera Retirement Living - Etobicoke - Centennial Park Place
- Salvation Army - Meighen Retirement Residence
- St Hilda's Towers - St Hildas Senior Care Community